Effective Date: [July 1st, 2023]
1. Information Collection
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or engage in activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site or through our Services. The information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment details. Users may visit our Site anonymously, and we will only collect personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily provide such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities or accessing specific Services.
2. Information Use
We may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site and Services: We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the feedback we receive from Users.
– To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. Information Protection
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
5. Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Site and Services.
7. Your Acceptance of these Terms
8. Contact Us